Are there any special admission requirements for the University Transfer Track in Early Childhood Education?
- Before entering the classroom for observations, you would be required by the State of Florida to have a Level 2 background clearance issued by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Once written verification of a completed and approved background clearance is submitted to Gulf Coast State College, you may complete on-site requirements.
- You must attend and comply with requirements of school systems where observations are conducted. GCSC has articulation agreements with Gulf, Franklin, and Bay School Districts for classroom observations.
- You must pay all costs associated with the background clearance.
- For more information concerning required classes go to the Course Requirements webpage and click on "requirements".
If you have any questions, contact your advisor below.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply, you’ll need to complete the general admission application to Gulf Coast State College. Visit the Gulf Coast admissions page to learn more about the application process.
Consult the Gulf Coast State College Catalog 一道本不卡免费高清for specific program and course information.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR MY CLASSES?
Check out the class registration dates and today.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS?
There are many options available to help you pay for college. Find out more about scholarships and financial aid at Gulf Coast State College.
2019-2020 Catalog Requirements
SPC1608, Introduction to Public Speaking, 3 crs.
一道本不卡免费高清• SYG2000, Principles of Sociology, 3 crs.
EEC1701, Child Development, 4 crs.
+EEC2240, Social Studies and Creative Expression for Young Children, 3 crs.
• General Education Core. Students must complete at least one identified core course in each area of study—Communications, Humanities, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Social Sciences—as part of the general education course requirements.
+ Prerequisites and/or corequisites required. See course descriptions.
一道本不卡免费高清* Minimum grade of "C" required.