Gulf Coast State College Alumni Association
The Gulf Coast State College Alumni Association is organized to promote the welfare, development and advancement of Gulf Coast State College by encouraging community awareness and support for educational programs, enhancements and opportunities. The Alumni Association serves Alumni in pursuit of their careers, recognizes their accomplishments, sets the stage for volunteerism and active participation and perpetuates a sentiment of affection and responsibility for the betterment of Gulf Coast State College.
Why join the Alumni Association?
一道本不卡免费高清The Alumni Association offers you the opportunity to serve as an ambassador for Gulf Coast State College. We look forward to receiving your nominations for the Distinguished and Rising Star Alumni each year, and hope you have a child in your family that can request consideration for the Alumni Legacy Scholarship Award.
In addition, you will have the opportunities to strengthen your work and life skills as you take advantage of our continuing education and professional development programs while networking with other Alumni members and enjoying collegiate events and activities.
If you are a student in good standing, you are automatically a "Friend of the Alumni" and receive Alumni benefits until you graduate. At that time, we hope you will choose to support Alumni programs by joining the Association for just $15 per year. What a great graduation gift!
Our Membership Initiatives Include:
- CEU opportunities for regulated professions,
- Professional development and customized options,
- Personal enrichment adventures form Kids College to Encore,
- Workshops like resume writing and job searching,
- Savings from the Continuing Education, bookstore, visual & performing arts, and home basketball games,
- Subscription to the Clipper - our premiere community and student magazine,
- Invitations to alumni events and activities, and
- Discounts to local restaurants and businesses
5230 West U.S. Highway 98, Panama City, FL 32401
850-769-1551 ext. 6010