CELEBRATING multiple facets of life
一道本不卡免费高清Diversity is the result of a commitment to provide an inclusive community of people of varied human characteristics, ideas and world-views and whose interactions both benefit and challenge each other to grow while making the community better.
Gulf Coast State College is dedicated to promoting awareness, understanding and support of the values of diversity and inclusion among administrators, faculty, staff and students. We are committed to providing an atmosphere that is open and respectful to everyone within the college community.
一道本不卡免费高清"We have become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic, different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes." --Jimmy Carter
The College demonstrates its dedication to a rich environment by:
- Providing ongoing diversity and cultural enrichment for administrators, faculty, staff and students
- Recruiting, retaining and graduating students from diverse populations
- Assisting culturally diverse students with access to pertinent resources and support
- Promoting cultural understanding and inclusiveness in the community college setting
- Providing opportunities for the exchange of equity ideas in the college setting
- Developing continuous outreach effort to serve underrepresented populations
一道本不卡免费高清"A college is just a community, a place where sacredness of the person is honored and where diversity is aggressively pursued" --The Carnegie Foundation
一道本不卡免费高清The administration, faculty and staff at GCSC are continuously working to promote diversity awareness and knowledge through the implementation of diversity programs, training activities and cultural celebrations. There are a number of diversity initiatives that serve as resources for minority students, while helping to foster a valued understanding of diversity on campus and in society.
一道本不卡免费高清Please visit us at